Aug 10, 2009

Badge



I don't know why, but it's not very common, for me at least, to listen to Cream on the radio or TV nowadays. I can't actually remember when was the last time I heard a song by them being broadcasted. And they were huge! They were supposedly the first supergroup ever (according to Wikipedia), and have influenced lots of bands and musicians. Yet, you don't get to hear them or watch anything featuring them. Do they sound too dated? I don't know the reason, they are just not played so often as they should.

Anyway, I am glad we can find their songs on the internet, so we can listen to Jack Bruce - one of the greatest - play his classic bassline for Badge.

Song: Badge
Artist / Band: Cream
Album: Gold
Bass: Jack Bruce
Year: 1969

Bass tab (external link)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, very nice your job.
    parabéns, muito legal seu trabalho.
    inclusive esse blog é realmente inovador

    bassnoob. FCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bassnoob! Obrigado, espero que continue conferindo as linhas de baixo por aqui!

    Abraços,
    Chico

    ReplyDelete